Fresh Medical are currently seeking an experienced Breast Radiology Consultant to join our locum agency and work across multiple NHS hospitals throughout the UK.
The ideal candidate will have a strong background in breast imaging, including mammography, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI. As a Breast Radiology Consultant, you will be responsible for providing a high-quality breast imaging service, interpreting mammograms, ultrasound scans, and other imaging modalities, and communicating results to patients and referring clinicians.
- Undertake and interpret all aspects of breast imaging, including mammography, ultrasound, and MRI.
- Communicate results to patients and referring clinicians.
- Participate in multidisciplinary meetings and contribute to the development of breast services.
- Provide advice and support to other members of the radiology team.
- Participate in the on-call rota as required.
- GMC registration and right to work in the UK.
- Fellowship of the Royal College of Radiologists or equivalent.
- Substantial experience in breast imaging, including mammography, ultrasound, and MRI.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Flexibility to work across multiple sites as required.
We offer highly competitive rates of pay and the opportunity to work in some of the most prestigious hospitals in the UK. Fresh Medical is committed to supporting our consultants and ensuring they have a positive and rewarding working experience.
If you are an experienced Breast Radiology Consultant looking for an exciting new opportunity, please apply today.