We are currently seeking a Locum Junior Doctor to join our General Medicine team in Hillingdon Hospital, for a 3-month period. The successful candidate will have a strong background in medicine and will be responsible for providing medical care to patients in our hospital.
- Conducting patient consultations, including physical examinations and diagnostic tests
- Developing and implementing treatment plans
- Collaborating with other healthcare professionals to provide the best possible patient care
- Recording patient medical histories and progress notes
- Monitoring patient progress and making adjustments to treatment plans as necessary
- Adhering to all hospital policies and procedures
- MBBS or equivalent medical degree
- Full GMC registration and license to practice in the UK
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team
- Previous experience in general medicine is desirable
We offer competitive rates and a supportive work environment. This is an excellent opportunity for a Junior Doctor looking to gain valuable experience in General Medicine.
To apply, please submit your CV to me at
or call me on 01908533422 to discuss further